- B2B Incoming Buyers Missions
- Business Plan Creation
- Commercialization Mentoring
- Company Representation
- Economic Development Solutions
- Export Mentoring
- Intelligence Gathering
- International Trade Consulting
- Investment Strategies
- Marketing and Promotion
- Matchmaking and Lead Generation
- Project Management
- Research Reports, Surveys and Analysis
- Sales Strategy Implementation
- Start Ups and SME Development
- Trade Mission Coordination
- Trade Show Assistance
- Branding Strategies
- Communication Plan
- Copy Writing and Editing
- Graphic Design
- Government Relations
- Publicity Campaigns
- Meeting Facilitation
- Special event Coordination
- Social Media Policy Development
Knowing it and doing it are two separate issues for most companies. Having the resources to implement sales and marketing activities are key obstacles in operating a successful business. Duggan International Group will be an extension of your firm in markets and areas where we can bring our expertise to ensure your growth.
- For corporate businesses that want to expand their operations nationally and globally, our leading edge marketing strategies provides comprehensive and practical activities that are achievable within the client’s scope of capabilities. We can help take the client from an idea on paper to the marketplace.
- For government, trade associations and other nonprofit groups we can bring added expertise to create and implement reports, events and other projects.
- We can provide regular feedback, new market information and updates. We can become your export leads manager.
- Your organization will be represented locally and clients, prospects and distributors are responded to in their own language.
- You will receive support in case you wish to set up a local sales force, representative office or otherwise.
- We will recommend funding programs for SMEs and develop a fee structure to optimize your requirements.
- We will research markets and recommend potential partners to match your needs.
- We have a network of associates around the world that can assist companies to overcome language barriers and understand cultural issues.
- We have over 20 years of experience, less overhead, and bring in experts to work one-on-one with our clients.
- We can help you develop your value proposition, adapt and improve your product or service in order to expand sales.
- Our company helps with domestic sales between provinces as well as international companies looking for assistance to export to Canada.
Best Practices Missions
Education and Training Missions
National Sales Conference
Greece and Italy
CBDC PEI Communication’s Analysis
Customer Service Analysis Parks Canada Agency
WW1 Commemoration Economic Opportunities
Analysis of Revitalized Towns in the USA
Characteristics of Successful Exporters
Canadian Tourism Commission
Export and Business Development